Friday, May 2, 2008

MAY First!

Hi everyone,
Okay today... Joe is finally done with school finals! It was nice to have him home even though he wasn't home at all if that makes sence... which it dosen't! Anyway... He did better with his finals then he thought he would. We had friends over last night (as usuall because we like company) and Zoey crawled a few steps! She then proceeded to give up and flop down on the ground. It was quite a sight to see she is very close! Joe and I have already baby proofed our house and made sure that all valubles are up high. Hobby Lobby finally opened up here in Logan... man! the locals didn't know what it was but now they think its great! I re did Zoey's nursery in bright green and bright pink. It is so cute... well atleast I think it is. Joe organized the hanging things above Zoey's crib. I think I spent like $10 on her entire room. I recently applied for a job at Micheals craft store and got an interview. I hope that I get it so that I can have some extra spending money for the summer and by, "the summer" I mean money to spend at the ScrapbookexpoUSA when it gets here! (The web site is www.scrapbookusaexpo.com) I LOVED IT! We are so excited to come to Denver in June... June 19th-24th to be exact. It isn't a long time but we both have to be back to work on monday. I think that if they do not call me back for the job i'm going to sell plasma twice a week... because I really love to scrapbook but who knows! Joe is going to get a raise at work because he will be doing the supplise ordering and some nights working a night job loading trucks and getting about $15 an hour!

No comments: