I just wanted to state that today was a good day. Finances may be tight (money always is during the last month of the semester) but things are still good and our Heavenly Father is definitely watching out for us right now. It seems that during the last month or so of the semester when all of our financial aid has run out that things tend to get a little bit more chaotic and stressful. But today Zoey made it all better. Joe called and said that he was done with school and was taking the bus home. I asked him to meet us at Zoey's doctor apointment since its on the way home and then we could meet up and ride home together. We have been trying to teach her how to sign "Thank you". Well today she came up to me clapped once (thats how we taught her to say please since I didn't know how to sign it), "please" then said, "up" then reached her hands up and then polietly signed, "thank you"! I was so thrilled!!!!!!
Joe is working so hard okay maybe not right now but has been studying. It seems that when we really need a day off from everything i.e. Saturdays things pile up so much with church activities, studying, grocery shopping or other things that those days disappear. Too bad there isn't a Muccinex pill that you can take to clear up Saturdays. I really want Joe's family to come up one saturday that would be a lot of fun since his sister Miriam is in town with her kids from NY and his brother Rob and his family is in town from China.
1 comment:
your baby girl sounds so cute!!! i can't wait to see her! i'm not sure when we will go to Logan yet, but Ryan best friend just got a job there and has to move in a bit so I'm sure it will be soon...
Post a Comment