Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

So for the update on our family... for anyone that cares or reads our blog, again ... not sure how many people do. But anyway... Zoey is by far the cutest toddler in the world. She flirts all the time with Joe's friends. Yesterday at the hockey game she was visiting one of our friends and then went with another friend Melissa who just happens to be one of the head people for the team. Melissa took Zoey back with her to tell the teams that it was time to come out. Zoey got to meet one of the USU golies... SHE WAS THRILLED! It was a great game! We played the Oregon Ducks. Our back up golie was the main golie that game and well, dramma dramma dramma! Our golie strated to dance on the ice while the refs were recovering from a fight and then the other golie started to yell at our golie and then our golie shot a puck at the other golie... and yeah THE GOLIES GOT INTO A FIGHT! This is why I love hockey! To top off the week, Mom Kemp came up to visit and watched Zoey tonight while Joe and I went to the USU basketball game. Which we won! There was a Boise State fan sitting in the student section and all the students were screaming, "kick him out" and "Boise Reject". I think that Thomas had a quick sand issue when it came to his game.

Oh also at the last basketball game before this one, Zoey came with us and BIG BLUE (the school mascot) came up to Zoey (SHE LOVES HIM!) and she got to play with him for a minute during the game.

Joe is working very hard and has been trying to cut back hours while making money for our family to live on. He is happy that our church has started having Men's basketball on Saturdays so they have a chance to cut back and hang out. I have been busy with school and school and school. I am farther into the program than some people that have been in it for a year. I have a
huge national test to study for on the I.C.E.

No comments: