Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day before easter

So today was a GREAT day! Joe went to go donate (sell is more like it) plasma. So Zoey and I went to Lees Market place for their huge Easter bash. Zoey got a lot of candy there. Then off to the American West Heritage Center where she got to ride on a pony, hold a baby duck and a baby bunny. After I put her on the pony she started laughing so hard and was smieling from ear to ear. When I took her off the pony she screamed so loud and threw a fit. Same thing after I took the duck and bunny away from her so other kids could have a turn too. We also stuffed some of our own plastic eggs and had her gather them. Zoey is getting really good at easter eggs now. She knows that there is goodies in them. Tomorrow is going to be a great day too I have a goal of getting to church early ... finally!

No comments: