Tuesday, October 21, 2008
CA Voting
Hey guys, right now here is the story. I posed something like "I do not support gay marriage" on my face book. I got an e-mail from a "friend" saying that she was offended by that statement. We had a good discussion about it and everything was okay. After that her brother who "came out" starting saying to me "spread love not hate". I would just like to say right now... I do NOT hate homosexuals! I have two friends that are gay from high school! They are amazing! I do not support their life style, but I don't hate them at all! NOT IN THE LEAST! I just do not support gay marriage!!! The church has come out and said to vote in support of the law to protect traditional marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what I beleive and this our family blog so I have every right to say that we do not support gay marriage in the least! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey courtney, i agree. i dont hate homosexuals, but i dont support the lifestyle. guess what? its your facebook too and you can say whatever you like. everyone has different opinions, why does your friend thing this is an issue to begin w/? haha good for you for standing up! im voting yes on prop 8!
Post a Comment