Monday, October 20, 2008

CLASSES!

Today I started my Dental Classes... oh man oh man. It seems like its going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to stick my hands inside people's stinky, gewy, bitting mouths. Another thing... I had to take Zoey to the neighbors while I am at class M-Thurs. I am so glad that we have friends that can watch her during the day. I still pay them though, and Zoey can play with their little girl too so I guess its a "pay-date" (my attempt of a play on words!) I am on my lunch brake... I have it from 11:30 to 12:30 then I get out of my classes at 1:30pm yay! So thus far on my lunch brake I went to Pets Mart and got some crickets, ate a full bag of very mouth watering BATC Beef Jerky you have to get the Colorado one I've heard.

Next friday: Erik, Joe, Zoey, Mom and I are going to see Body worlds 3! YAY! Then friday night Erik is going to stay the night with us and then we are going to his Rugby game at USU. I am so excited!

No comments: