Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FOUND!

Okay so I know that some of you reading this blog are not religious at all. But on my way home from school I decided to stop at our church and look for Zoey's puppy. I didn't think that the church would be un locked but said a little prayer in my heart that it would. I got there and there were cars in the parking lot and the door was un locked. As I was searching I stood there in the chapel and said a little prayer asking Heavenly Father to help me find Puppy. I didn't see him where we were sitting on sunday and got a little scared. As I was walking out the door something told me to look by the dividing curtain that divides the chapel from the cultural hall. I followed the curtain back to its little cubby and found Puppy sitting there. I was thrilled!!!!!!!!!! I gave him to Zoey when I got home and she hardly put him down. She is now SOUND ASLEEP with her little puppy tucked in her bed.

No comments: