Monday, May 18, 2009

Update

Okay so finally I get a chance to sit down and blog a little bit. We have been so busy... even though its summer we have booked ourselves solid with school (me) and work (Joe). Joe got a job offer to work over night at the new Walmart. Yes Walmart.. I hate that store but it is the only place where I can do all my shopping in the same building. Zoey is talking more than ever now and is starting to put words together in sentences. She loves to say, "no", "ice cream", "please", "thank you" and her most favorite word "eew". I am great at picture taking but really suck at picture developing... or in my case uploading them and getting them sent over to Samsclub. So I have a ton of pictures on the camera but none on the computer or actual paper copies. So here we go an large number of pictures in our gallery and more to come on our photography website.

No comments: