Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update

So I have decided that I don't get around to blogging as much as I should... but atleast I pay more attention to the blog than I do my personal Journal right? Okay not a good thing. Here is a breif update as to our happenings.

Mia:

Mia turned 1 and now loves to climb the stairs. We put up gates and she screams, we take the gates down and she does her army butt in the air crawl for the stairs. A few nights ago Mia wouldn't go to bed, so she and I stayed up until 3:30AM and watched "Super Chefs Iron Chef America" She would cry and I would give her a funny look and say, "go to bed" she would laugh and then I would join in, and Joe (sleeping) would say something out of the blue.

Zoey:

Zoey turned 4 years old this year and loved going to pre school at Fort Lee when we were there. Her most adventitious move was coming out of the bathroom pants less in the crowded room. Zoey has turned into quite the little jabber mouth. Most of the time she is cute with the things she says but some times... yeah anyways. Yesterday (Halloween) we were visiting one of oldest family friends and the first thing out of Zoey's mouth, "Go get the candy!".... ahem.


Joe & Me

Joe finished his BOLC training at Fort Lee, VA. We had an AMAZING time in VA and miss it very much! Since Joe is in the Army Reserve, we have joined the battle of finding a civilian job. If anyone out there knows of a Mechanical Engineering position, please let us know! He is a hard worker and has seriously never missed a day on the job. We have moved in with my parents for the time being we help them finish their basement and while we find a job. We are so blessed to have a strong support system that will help us out.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family, we love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you 4! I think about you lots. Give the sweet girls kisses for me.

*Katie* said...

Yay! A new blog to stalk :) Love it ! But come back to VA, please. Thanks.